Published on 7 July, 21
3 min read
Conversion ⚡, much like texting itself, isn’t a one-way street.
Marketers know that it often takes several forms and occurrences of messaging to convert a lead into a buyer. Growth channels like SMS 📈 have extended the reach of eCommerce campaigns, but they haven’t changed this fact.
Similarly, while the open rates (as high as 98%, to email’s 15%) and click through rates (19% to email’s 2%) for SMS are excellent 📲🙌, even the first click after a blast or drip campaign doesn’t necessarily lead right away to a sale.
But there’s a new way to quickly close this gap, through innovations 💡 in SMS eCommerce from Voyage SMS.
Live Conversions: Next-Level SMS Engagement for Greater Loyalty and Revenue
Adding SMS to brand marketing channels will help (a lot) as an additional, hyper-targeted touchpoint, but it alone won’t transform an eCommerce sales pipeline.
But what if brands could engage in a dialogue with customers, in a smarter, more direct way?
That’s why we’ve built Live Conversions ⚡ into Voyage SMS, to empower brands to interact 1-to-1 with customers where they are – and level-up SMS engagement and drip campaigns.
With Live Conversions, SMS blasts become SMS chats with brand customers.
Highlight the Human in SMS eCommerce and Outperform the Competition
With Live Conversions from Voyage SMS, brands can:
- Drive more revenue 📈 – Two-way chats are a proven driver of higher revenue, compared to one-way blasts. Give customers the text messaging eComm experience they want.
- Prioritize top customers and hottest leads 🔥 – Focus efforts on customers with high LTV. Sort by hottest leads primed for follow-up, based on data-driven segmentation.
- Click to Buy 💳 – Convert an abandoned cart in one swoop, by generating a single Click to Buy link that moves a ready buyer right to checkout.
- Build loyalty 😊 – Generate increased brand stickiness by engaging with customers on an actual human level. Humans prefer this!
- Learn from feedback 🤔 – Make better product decisions, and remain nimble in your customer service through direct, 1-on-1 interactions.
- Generate audit log ⚖️ – View opt-in and event history for specific customers, for compliance tracking.
This level of customer interaction is amazingly powerful but it takes attention and an expert touch (more on this in a moment).
How it Works: Deeper Segmentation
As an example, here’s how SMS marketers can take their segmentation and campaign execution to the next level, with Live Conversions ⚡:
- Start with highest level segments ✔️ (such as all subscribers)
- Refine down through a drip or other campaign 💎, using CTAs to create new segments
- Apply filters to these new segments to target hottest leads 🎯
- Engage directly with customers 📲🙌 from this strategically incisive baseline
Other powerful features include search and customer info 🗂️, so brands can come ready with key data.
In this way, customers get what they want 🕺, with brands operating on a personal level even as their campaigns proceed at scale 📈.
1-to-1 SMS Customer Chat, Managed or DIY
To help our clients take full advantage of the versatility and power of this new feature, Voyage SMS has built Live Conversions as a managed service.
Our eCommerce experts can manage your Live Conversions for you, starting at $250/mo.
Think of them as your retail store associates 🛍️, virtually providing the personalized service that’s often necessary to convert more leads.
If you’re more interested in managing Live Conversions on your own, we’ll provide every resource you need to take full advantage of this best-in-class SMS conversion tool 💵.
SMS eCommerce Growth Through Smarter Engagement
Brands have really only just begun to leverage the full potential of SMS eCommerce. The 1-to-1 interactivity offered by services like Live Conversions ⚡is the next step in the evolution of this powerful channel – with more to come 😉.
Subscribe to the SMS Marketing Resources news letter
Sign up now to get access to the most powerful full-stack text message commerce platform in the world. We will get back to you in less than 1 business day. Your first 30 days of text messages are on us!